October 6, 2009

Satin Wrapped Foam Rollers. Who Knew? (Not Me..)



I stopped using foam rollers ages ago because they'd literally rip out my hair when I took them out. Not. Cool. At. All. So imagine my shock when I rolled up on (pun not really intended, but I'm keeping it..) a pack of satin wrapped foam rollers a little while ago when I was in Walmart. It was like a light bulb moment, but one I wished I had thought of first because it's honestly a genius idea. Anyhoo, the pack I purchased was a multi-sized pack of small, medium and large satin wrapped rollers. I usually just use the large ones, separating my hair into about 8 sections and using a small amount of mousse. I wrap it up and by morning I have the result you see above. A rather healthy set of bouncy curls! LOVE! So imagine using the tiny and the medium rollers for a tighter, sassier, but still very healthy curl.. I'm inspired to experiment!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I'm in love with curls now and have been experimenting with different techniques. I can't use magnetic rollers myself... just not that talented. I'm going to have to check these out. I've been doing the bantu knot technique for the past week. Haven't mastered it yet but it's easy to do. I just ordered some curlformers. Heard of those? Anyway, I'll let you know how that goes.

Chanel said...

haven't heard of curlformers or about the bantu knot technique, you're gonna have to hip me to those...

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! These are FABULOUS! - Thanks for posting!!!:))

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails