October 19, 2009

Completely On Board (NOW) With this Jumpsuit Trend...



above l to r. Hermes 2010, DKNY 2010, Stella McCartney 2010, PPQ 2010 and Tibi 2010. The Jumpsuit was the main trend last spring and is still running strong, as seen in many of the spring 2010 shows [via Style.com]

The jumpsuit trend is one that I never would have thought I'd be excited about. And yet, here we are. I could honestly see myself wearing ANY one of the ones shown above. And I even have a few jumpsuit ideas in mind that I want to sew. This is a HUGE change from about a year ago when I thought the look was completely ridiculous. Why the 180? I honestly think it's a chic look, and maybe it took seeing them and seeing them and seeing them some more before they started to grow on me, but I'm actually feeling the whole vibe of jumpsuits now. But I want to know what YOU think. Do you like them? Hate them? Don't care? Would YOU wear them? I wanna know your style verdict.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I luv, luv, luv these jumpsuits!
    I can't believe I don't own one but since this FAB post one is definitely at the top of my list!!!:))
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails