September 15, 2009

Sophie Theallet's Fabulous Spring Fashion for SS10



Another one of First lady Michelle Obama's "chosen ones" (Style.com's label not mine..) Sophie Theallet showed her Spring 2010 collection on Monday 9/14/09 and me personally, (sorry @theaofa) I LOVED IT! Every one of her pieces was chic and wearable.

"The First Lady has helped my name to be known," the designer modestly admitted a few days ago. That kind of attention comes with a lot of pressure, though, and today it sometimes felt that she was too conscious of being watched rather than relying fully on her instinct.
Judging from this Spring 2010 collection, I think her instincts are just fine. See a full slideshow of Sophie Theallet's 2010 collection here.

2 comments:

  1. You said ME, PERSONALLY! Sigh...I'll forgive you since her collection was beautiful. LOL

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails