August 13, 2009

Cookie Johnson's (Magic's Wife) New Denim Line...



Cookie Johnson (who has a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles) wife of L.A. Laker, Magic Johnson teamed up with Michael Glasser and FIDM (my school!!) Alumna Joie Rucker, who are the dynamic duo behind Rich & Skinny Jeans has launched a line of premium denim for curvier women. Frustrated when she couldn't find jeans to fit her body type, Cookie decided to launch her own collection of jeans.

The collection includes boot cut, straight leg, boyfriend, high-waist styles, plus leggings, running from $145-$198 in sizes 24-38. The fit is catered to fit women who don’t fall into the “standard, slim cut of premium jeans,” which, let’s be real, is a huge market of women customers.
Check out CJ by Cookie Johnson online at Nordstrom.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about her line about a month ago and I applaud her for designing a collection of jeans fitted for curvier women. It can be very difficult to find jeans for my mom sometimes so I was ecstatic to here of this new line and my mom was thrilled too. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails