April 21, 2009

Kim Kardashian is a Size 2? Okaaay...

Kim Kardashian got upset recently when US Weekly Magazine implied that she was "plus-sized" in a story promoting Forever 21's new plus-sized line, Faith 21. US Weekly said that Kim was a "fan" of the line (which is a cute line that's set for release on May 1st). She shot back at US Weekly saying "for the record, I'm a size 2, not a 2XL.." Well, she said some other stuff too, but that's what stood out to me. Her diamond quote is below:



"I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it. I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I'm very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a "fuller-figured woman" of extra large proportions is a little offensive. For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL."



A recent pic of Kim (above) taken on Sunday April 19, 2009 in Mexico while vacationing with her family. Another even more recent pic of getting a mani-pedi in L.A. on 4/20/09  can be seen here.

3 comments:

  1. kim k is a size 2??? no way i am 5 ft. 7 in. 115lb i am a size 2 what is she thinking? we're blind??????? she must have a special mirror !!! UNREAL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being full figured? then why are you offended?

    And yeah...she's not plus sized, but she's no size 2 either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on whether she's judging her size by a size two jean, or size two dress. Dress-wise, it is very possible for her to be a size two, given that the dress either stretches or is flared(I know this because dress-wise I fit into a much smaller size compared to my jeans-size), but jeans-wise... yeah... not so much.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails