April 8, 2009

Halle Berry Covers Harper's Bazaar May 2009 Issue...



On her new addiction of buying baby clothes:
Admitting her guiltiest pleasure to May's Harper's Bazaar, the Oscar winner, 42, says her current addiction is "very boring, but I buy baby clothes online. Nahla can't wear all the clothes I've bought, and we don't go anywhere because I can't deal with the paparazzi."

What Gabriel thinks about Halle's baby clothes addiction:
On the overstuffed closets for the baby, boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey is sympathetic – though only up to a point. "Gabriel's always like, 'She doesn't even leave the house! Halle, you've got to stop,' " says Berry.

On staying home more and getting in shape after baby:
"Having a baby takes so much from you. It's the most glorious thing you'll ever do, but the aftermath is not so glorious!" observes Berry. "So now I'm having to exercise, eat a little bit differently."

2 comments:

  1. Ho Man why does she look like a white girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK Cas, I had a similar thought when I saw this cover. I don't think Halle is one to need much photoshop at all, so I don't know what happened here.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails