March 18, 2009

Style Verdict: Boyfriend Jeans...


First let me disqualify myself from this style verdict, because I recently bought a pair of boyfriend jeans, and I ♥♥♥ them! That being said, I think it's easy to get this look very wrong (click to see Katie Holmes exhibit A..) but I think all the looks in the pic above are spot on. Celebs started popping up everywhere last year wearing these baggy jeans. I remember the shock when Victoria Beckham was first spotted wearing a pair, as she's better known for more serious and severe high fashion looks like this one. People have been seen wearing boyfriend jeans with heels, sneakers, ballet flats and sandals. They've been dressed up and they've been dressed down, and from the looks of things, they're not going anywhere in 2009. So I wanna know what you guys think about this trend. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this style. I bought a pair of Current Elliott boyfriend jeans and can not get enough of them. This style gives you comfort and still look fashionable.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails