December 9, 2008

Style Verdict: Black Lace Tights

[Photo source: People]

I was at church this past Sunday, and there was another church and their choir visiting all the way from New York.  One of the lead singers in the choir was a stylish, petite little thing, she wore a fitted black pencil skirt, a black jersey top, cropped black sweater with a brown scarf, black pumps and a pair of these black lace tights. Yeah, they pretty much sat us on the front row last Sunday, which explains my photographic memory. But I remember thinking to myself, "wow, she looks really chic" and she did, in a effortless, Parisian magazine editor, kinda way. Lace tights can be a little arresting when you first see them on, but they have this ability to grow on you after a little bit. They have a funky vibe with a bit of an edge.  I have to say, I'm not opposed to this look, as a matter of fact, I'm currently on the hunt for a cute pair.  But that's me. I wanna know what YOU think about this trend.  Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like them. But maybe after a while I will get used to them. They just remind me of the tights they put on little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lord for having women that know the powerful effect hosiery has on men. It definitely makes women more feminine and all of my friends love to spoil ladies who enjoy wearing pantyhose. Thank you to all the ladies out there that enjoy wearing, bless you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails