November 7, 2008

University Fab...

I was honored and privileged recently to have the opportunity to speak to an "African Americans and the Media" class about blogging at Southern University Baton Rouge, through the invite of one of my most loyal Hip Candy readers, Professor Broome (thank you!).  And even though I was completely out of my comfort zone speaking in front of folks, I have to say, it was a great experience. I thought the class was an awesome group, especially since they mistakenly thought I was a young 20-something like them. Did I mention that this class was AWESOME? Anyhoo, I just wanted to thank them for welcoming me into their class and allowing me to explain what I do as a blogger, how blogging can be a serious money maker, and how blogs are continually changing the landscape of traditional media.  Below are a few links to what we talked about:

1 comment:

swb said...

Go SU and Hip Candy!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails