November 13, 2008

Real Housewives of ATL: Lisa vs. Kim? *LINK UPDATE*


Wow, I wasn't expecting this one at all.  Out of all the Real Housewives from the Atlanta season, Lisa seemed to be the calm, level-headed, rational one. Something major must have went down to make Lisa jump off like this on Kim: And Kim's scattered account of things in that video don't make a drop of sense. And a lawyer Kim? Seriously? Below is Lisa's summary of what happened (via Essence.com):

Super drama! Let's just say, Kim [Zolciak] pushed the wrong and the last button, which takes me there. Normally, I conduct myself professionally and I prefer to turn the other cheek, but you can't allow people to continue to play with you because they'll think they can do that all day, every day. So I'd say that people will be surprised because I was surprised and somewhat embarrassed myself, but I'm human and you have to let people know that they can't just say whatever they want to you. I've been extremely diplomatic and there are horrible things I could have said but I have chosen not to and still do. When you come after my integrity or my family, then you're going to see a different person. I think that I know all of the women-NeNe, Sheree, Deshawn, and Kim-better now and I will deal with them differently next season. I was naïve coming in and I've learned some people just have ill intentions, so I will deal with each individual accordingly. But people need to know that yes, I'm a businesswoman but I'm also a sparring woman.

I don't know. This mess just seems random and out of the blue to me, these two weren't even beefing like during their season!  So my question is this, is it real or publicity for the show?  It's hard to tell right now, but now I can't wait until the reunion show next week!  Sad to say, real or fake, publicity works.

*UPDATE* Ok, I just read this over at Essence.com, and if Kim was juvenile enough to say any of this foolishness, then I don't blame Lisa one bit.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this show! But yes, this is shocking! I want to know what happened! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the show. I think Kim needs to sit down somewhere. I am just amazed by all this. That's why you can't be friends with to many females. (SMH)...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails