November 17, 2008

Mary J. Blige to Launch a New Fragrance...



Carol's Daughter is set to launch their first celebrity perfume inspired by singer Mary J. Blige and it'll be named after her album entitled "My Life." Mary J. has been working as one of the brand's celebrity spokespersons and is thrilled by this latest project :

"I am Carol's Daughter and my fans are Carol's Daughter users so it just made sense to partner," Blige said in an interview last month. "Ever since I was a child, I loved buying products that made me feel beautiful and clean," said Blige. "I'm a total beauty nut -- you should check out all the junk in my bathroom."

I can't wait to smell it!  Their hair products are my favorite.

3 comments:

immadaddysgyrl said...

ok...i am now convinced. i am going try out some of this Carol's Daughter!

veronique said...

my name is veronique and wow mary j. blige is my favorite i just learned something about her that she is a beauty nut

cletsey said...

I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections and since I am inspire by Carol's Daughter I will try this.

do pheromones work

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails