November 21, 2008

Links! Fabulous Friday Links!

Check out my newest blog! Michelle O. Style with all things concerning the style of the soon-to-be First Lady, Michelle Obama.  I'm gonna do my best to keep up with her...

While you're at it, check out White House|Black Man, a blog chronicling Barack Obama's historic transition and ascent to the white house.

Oprah's "Favorite Things" will cost "next to nothing" this year due to the current economy being in the gutter.

People are still watching "Survivor?" Huh...

Michael Jackson reportedly becomes a Muslim, changes his name to "Mikaeel."

Check out a 25 photo slideshow of Michelle Obama's fashion.

Victoria's Secret 7 in 1 dress is super neat!  Make sure you click on "See all 7 ways" or "how to wear it."

1 comment:

  1. I'll check out the new blog. Won't it be incredible knowing that for the next 8 (crossing my fingers) years when we turn on the news there will be positive Black role models on it!!! If I want to see a good man and a good woman I just have to look at the Obamas any day of the week. I think we will see a trend about more positive Black news because positive and neutral Obama news will push out a lot of the crime stuff that the media loves to report.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails