November 19, 2008

Blair Underwood Named One of the Sexiest Men Alive..



Yeah, I can co-sign on that...

Blair is surprised by his affect on women:
Once at school drop-off, "a mother came up and grabbed my butt cheeks! And I'm like, 'How is that okay?' I was so caught off-guard that I couldn't help but laugh," says the married dad of three. He's shocked, but his kids "find it entertaining."


Check out People Magazine's Annual Sexiest Man Alive issue with actor Hugh Jackman taking the highest honor (co-sign again, plus Hugh and I share the same birthday, Oct.12) available on newstands Friday Nov. 21st.

3 comments:

nitabita said...

I second...

Bronze Trinity said...

Blair Underwood is so gorgeous I can't even believe he's real. Not a fan of Hugh Jackman though...

Tierra M Wilson said...

blair, blair, blair.. you think he really doesn't see it when he looks in the mirror...HOT!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails