October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

TO ME!

Yay!  Today, October 12th, is my birthday! So in honor of my birthday, I've listed a handful of celebs that were born the same year as me. I'll be back blogging on Tuesday, I'm gonna take Monday off and relax a little, so I hope you'll visit some of my link partners until then!  Thanks so much to every one of you who visit Hip Candy on the daily!  I truly appreciate ya'll...

Chanel




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday....have a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. Have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!! enjoy and look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY B'DAY!

    be apart of the movement +
    http://vanillasherbet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the lovely posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated b'day Chanel. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ya'll for all my Happy Birthday wishes! I certainly appreciate them all...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails