October 27, 2008

Halle Berry's Curly Locks: Cute or Not Cute?


Halle Berry was spotted in Toronto, Canada on Sunday leaving Whole Foods.  Halle, Gabriel and baby Nahla Ariela are reportedly looking to move to Canada as Gabriel is from there.  But enough about that, what are y'all's thoughts on Halle's new do?  I'll tell you what I think first, I think it's a different kinda, care-free look on her, it definitely makes her more ethnic, but I like it.

Also, check out the "video of the moment" in my right sidebar on "How to Style Curly Hair".

7 comments:

Tara said...

CUTE! I likey.

zasha said...

hmm, I think its not good for Halle berry to have a curly locks... she reminds me of some singer that have those surly locks...

kayellejaye said...

I like it...just not for her.

juiicyscoop said...

Me no likey.

Bronze Trinity said...

I like it, but maybe not with the sunglasses or the bangs. It would look great pulled back from her face. I love the curly fro do.

swb said...

Different. An interlude style.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice with curly hair

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails