September 13, 2008

A Promenade of Shoes at NYC's Spring 2009 Shows...


Photographer Bill Cunningham was out on the streets during the Spring 2009 shows in NYC showcasing an "incredible promenade of style" when it comes to the shoes that the chic & stylish wear to the shows. He talks you through his shots and I just really enjoyed watching it!  Having done both Los Angeles (more laid back) and New York's Fashion Weeks (much more "on trend" and style driven..) I could certainly relate to changing out of my flat shoes to heels just before and right after the shows, especially in NYC with the amount of walking involved.
Click here to view the pics...

2 comments:

  1. I must have those shoes! Please find the designer and I'll do the rest. Whoo!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails