August 14, 2008

Transgender "Top Model" Discussion [VIDEO]

The subject of transgender people or "Trannies" is so far out of my element, you don't even know. I know some people are experts on the lifestyle, and I'm just not! I swear I hardly know anything. But with "America's Next Top Model" featuring one this upcoming season (Isis), those of us that aren't that deep "in the know" are about to learn a whole lot. [because of language.. well one word, video slightly NSFW]


Visit Top Model 411 for info on trying out for Top Model Cycle 12.

Isis Speaks!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I think it's a wonderfully courageous step that Isis has taken. I'm interested to see how the nation reacts to transgender getting main stream media air time.

Hugs,
Vanessa
Transgender Model

gina said...

vanessa i love what you do all my love gina the best

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails