August 27, 2008

Natalie Cole: Unforgettable With Love...


How awesome does she look in that picture?  I swear, this woman doesn't age.  Anyhoo, Natalie has a fabulous new album out with another duet with her late father, the legendary Nat King Cole.  Nice.  With R&B, jazz and pop, the album is fabulously diverse.  "Coffee Time" is one of my faves from the album.  If you are a fan of smooth sounds, and classic easy listening, then you're gonna want to pick up 
Natalie's newest project. 

Click below for a full-length album preview of "Unforgettable with Love" 
by Natalie Cole.
Listen now to Natalie's complete songs all courtesy of Yahoo! Music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't age, either, if someone Photoshopped away all the signs of again. I swear I don't even know why they bother to take actual photographs anymore--everyone is just drawn as perfect!

Anonymous said...

I meant signs of "aging."

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails