July 25, 2008

The Paparazzi Go Too Far With Halle...


Paparazzi recently went to great lengths to get a shot of Halle Berry and her 4 month old daughter Nahla invading her privacy by trespassing on her property to get the shots of her, her baby and her mother while in her backyard.  These shots showed up all over the internet including on this site.  I've since taken down the pics as I'm in full agreement that the unauthorized pics of Halle and her baby were a complete invasion of her privacy.  Hip Candy is NOT a gossip site, nor will it ever be, and paparazzi shots of celebrities obtained in skeevy, illegal ways such as these were of Halle and her baby is not at all cool with me or the way I choose to run this site. 

[Source: E Online (pic), MyWay]

2 comments:

  1. hey babe i always love to read u so added you to my faves reading blogs so check out my blog and add me if u like what i do !! kiss
    flashykawaii.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I want to see her daughter I respect that. Until Halle wishes to introduce her child to the world is the the time we will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails