May 30, 2008

Style Verdict: Jumpsuit #5137


Ok, ok... so we haven't seen that many jumpsuits here on Hip Candy, but we've seen our fair share of them, that's for sure.  Everybody was showing up wearing different jumpsuit styles for a minute there! But this latest one, I have to admit, I don't mind as much as the previous ones posted.  It has a wonderfully tailored quality to it, which makes it fall nicely, and it has pockets!  Love that.  You could also style this jumpsuit with a lightweight button-up blouse and menswear tie for a "power suit" type look, or pairing it with a nice frilly ruffled blouse would also complement it, I think.  But that's just my opinion.  I wanna know what you think about it.  Do you like it?  Hate it?  Don't care?  Would you wear it?  I wanna know your style verdict.


Actress Malin Akerman wore this jumpsuit (is it CHANEL?) to the opening of the CHANEL Boutique on Robertson Blvd. on May 29, 2008 in Beverly Hills.

4 comments:

Peter Belisi said...

Jump, Jump, Jump around!!

nitabita said...

She actually pulls it off. I've hated the other jumpsuits with plunging necklines. Maybe hers isn't so bad because she doesn't have big ol boobies hanging out!

The Parkers said...

This one is cute... I can dig it (lol! I'm so lame). Ok, lemme go read on and check the rest....

Anonymous said...

Better than the rest but my god no more jumpsuits please! They're so ugly, it's only a very small minority that can pull them off.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails