May 16, 2008

It's Jumpsuit Mania!


Zoe Kravitz attended the CHANEL 2008/09 Cruise Show at the Raleigh Hotel on May 15, 2008 in Miami wearing yet another jumpsuit which is probably CHANEL, along with her jacket shoes and clutch, blah, blah, blah..  But bump all that!  I'm beside myself over seeing my name in bold 3D behind her!  That has to be the the most fabulous thing I've ever seen!  I totally want to own that!  I'd prop it up against a wall in my house!  People would come over and be amazed at the sight of it and just start posing!  Then I'd jump in and we'd have a "pose off" in front of my name!  Hotness.  Of course I'd win everytime.  House rules.  So to the CHANEL people who may potentially read this post, holla at me if you're looking to unload that ridiculously fab piece of CHANEL art behind Zoe Kravitz.  My contact info is on the side.

2 comments:

nitabita said...

*spooky whisper*
...if you build it, they will come.

Lish said...

lol your crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...but that jumpsuit is ugly.. y does she always look like a bum??

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails