May 13, 2008

American Idol Is Slowly Losing Its Audience.


I'm a self-professed reality show junkie.  From "The Hills" to "Flavor of Love" to "Top Model" I've watched all these shows + more and been excited about them.  I have not, however, been excited about the latest season of "American Idol", and by "not excited about it", I mean I haven't watched "American Idol" this year AT ALL.  And the signs that people aren't watching are beginning to show.  The ratings are down more than they have been in the last 3-5 years.  Read the full story here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I didn't watch American Idol this season either. But I love me some Flavor of Love. I’m also into Ego Trip’s Miss Rap Supreme – and of course, America’s Next Top Model. Yea ... I’m a Reality TV Junkie too! Ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails