April 9, 2008

Fabu-Links!

Yes, you read it right.  Available now, panties that "enhance"  your rear.
  
How to get the most out of your mobile phone. [Technology Starlet]


Gwen Stefani has a new (super cute) fragrance. [Sugar Shock]
Are these shoes fierce, or over the top? [Style On Sale]
Are you an "Obamaniac"?  Then you'll love this cool Obama Tee. [Stained Couture]
A cashmere dress for less than $25?  Wow! [Shopalicious]
Your thoughts on this controversial t-shirt? [Crazy As A Road Lizard]

2 comments:

  1. Booty pop panties...the brothas are gonna be mad when they find out about this trickery...lol!

    I could really work the Prada shoes, but the other two are fug.

    Techno Star is going on my blogroll asp.

    CAARL thanks u for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I could work the Prada, then made the Chloes, but def not the Miu Mius-not cute to me.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails