April 3, 2008

The Cutest Things...

Anyone who's been reading this blog for any length of time knows that I'm a huge fan of all things "cute". So check out 3 of the latest gems I found below, all available at Fred Flare.

Old school! Cassette Tote, (below) it was marked down to $11, but now it's mysteriously back up to $16 after my story posted. Hmm... you guys must have really hit 'em up behind this bag.  For realz.. Hey, just leave one for me.  

Hostess Cupcake coin purse, $14 (below). I love it! How fun would it be to whip it out at the store checkout next time you're in line buying ice cream or your fave candy bar?

What a fun gift idea! Petit 4 Lip Balm set, (below) $18. Chocolate cream puff and strawberry cream tart? Yum! And if you think the the little lip gloss pots are cute, wait until you see the packaging it comes in! Adorable.

See even more cute things at fredflare.com.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like that cassette tape tote. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I want it because it's cute... and it's only $11. How cute would it be as a carry on bag when you're traveling?! It would definitely turn heads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cassette tote is fantastic, especially at the price! It has me flashing back to my teens. The cupcake bag and lip balms are nice, too, but I’m afraid it would make me hungry all day toting that stuff around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That combination of delicious desserts and my money is nothing short of dangerous. The cassette tote is funky though, love it!

    http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails