April 29, 2008

Commercial for Louis Vuitton...

Luxury brand, Louis Vuitton has launched it's first commercial ever (in select markets worldwide) and it is entitled, "The Journey".  And I have to be honest here, I'm not really a "luxury brand" kinda girl, although I wouldn't mind owning a CHANEL bag for obvious reasons.  Now, don't get me wrong, if someone were to gift me an authentic Louis Vuitton anything, I'd gladly accept, but the LV brand is just not something that I actively seek out.  I'm more of a Target, H&M, Vintage store kinda girl.  Anyway, it feels like I'm rambling... I'm probably sleepy. But check out the very cryptic, first ever Louis Vuitton ad below.

2 comments:

  1. Those bags are incredible, I envy the girls who could buy them. Hey, if you do buy something that expensive and classy, go to www.pursehand.com and pick one of those PurseHands to hang it on. Then no one can steal it, because it's right by you and it doesn't collect the bacteria and dirt from the floor. A real neat thing. Take a look and choose one of the gorgeous color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails