January 10, 2008

Umm..The Back Of This Dress is NOT The Business.

I can't be the only one who thinks the back of Katie's dress resembles an exposed bra. She wore this strapless number (and it's Armani!) on January 9th in Los Angeles to the premier of her new movie "Mad Money" which also stars Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton. Not the best choice of dress IMO. I swear, whoever is styling her is aging her into oblivion! She's not even 30! She may need new people.

Mr. Blackwell obviously doesn't agree with me.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, old Katie is getting very vampy of late. I think she has been hanging out with a certain Mrs Beckham too much. She looks good though and I love the new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the aged look is on purpose. She went from being a hot model to a lukewarm mom. I guess Tom likes his women modest. In no way does she look like a 20something.

    I would like the dress so much more if they had made the "bra strap" the same color as the rest of the dress. Seems silly to leave it looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Chanel and nitabita on this one; the back strap, aside from looking like an exposed bra, looks completely out of place.

    I do like the bob, but she needs to make at least a few fashion choices that are more age-appropriate and a little less deadly-serious.

    What's the sense of being on the A-list if you can't have a little fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually like the dress. its original and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the dress but that's not what's aging her. It's the hair. I love the cut but it adds 10-15 years to her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear! good catch. when i first saw this dress, i loved it...now, not so sure.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails