January 14, 2008

Kimora Lee Wants You To Be An Angel For Dogs..

In Kimora Lee Simmons new ad campaign for PETA, she urges people to “be an angel for dogs” (that's her dog Zoe).

Kimora wants people to make dogs part of their family and not leave them tied up outside or cooped alone at home all day. She's teamed up with PETA urging dog guardians to "play with them, take them for long walks, don't ever chain or cage them."

PETA can be a little over the top sometimes with their practices, but I have to say, I agree with this new campaign wholeheartedly. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, it's just sad to see dogs tied up in cages. Read Kimora's "Be an Angel for Dog's" interview here.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that PETA would work with Kimora on a campaign for dogs since I'm sure she'd still wear fur...

    I really enjoy Kimora nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails