January 2, 2008

I'm A "Cover Girl" Ya'll!


That's right! Your's truly along with Hip Candy was one of the "chosen ones" to be profiled in 225 Magazine's 2008 "People To Watch" issue! Woo-hoo! Yay! Click to read my article here. 2007 was a banner year for myself and for Hip Candy, and the 225 article just proves that theres no signs that it's stopping! A huge thank you to Sarah at 225 who did my interview, Brian Baiamonte who took fabulous pics for the magazine and articles (that's Brian's fab skill showcased on my pic above.. get his info below), and finally thanks to 225 for choosing me for this issue. And I truly count it an honor to be chosen among the other fascinating "People To Watch" in this issue, Richie Adams, Sylvia Fowles, Jamie Griffin, Jeff Kleinpeter, Shanelle Matthews, Erin Rolfs, Timmy Teepell and Trey Trahan. Click the pic below to read up on all of them! Big things poppin' in '08!

225 Magazine Online

Brian Baiamonte, Photographer
photobrian@cox.net
225-803.5528

14 comments:

  1. Yeah! Way to ring in a bright New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel,

    All of us here at the Glam Network are very proud of you. Congratulations!.

    Julieta
    Glam Network Community Director

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from a Baton Rougian! I remember you were whispered in a past issue. I've been a reader since you started and I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! It's nice to see a sister making her way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading Hip Candy. Congratulations on a great article! "225" today...Newsweek, Vogue tomorrow. I celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations girl! That's what's up!
    http://triplerdeezee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! BR big timer! Extra proud for the hometeam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, what a great write up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, let me stand out as the lone hater. I'm mad cause you didn't get the first block. Yeah, the top right! Now, I'm sure that dude is someone to watch, but as a HipCandy stan since day 1, I object to your position in the last block on the cover. As a matter of fact, I demand that they do a retraction and give you a cover all by yourself in the Feb issue (...you know, for black history month)...LOL!

    You know I'm kidding! Congrats on being fabulous on the front. You make us all proud. Can't wait to add Hip Couture to my wardrobe. Can you have that yellow dress ready for me by April? Size 4. Thx.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go 'head Cover Girl!! Congratulations!!!! I absolutely love the write up. I believe many parents and grandparents will be inspired to nurture the talents and interest of their young ones. The pic on the content page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU ROCK GUHL! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD! CREATE YOUR FATE IN 2008!

    Love you!

    Missy/Angelique

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails