January 23, 2008

Heathcliff Andrew Ledger, 1979-2008

I was shocked to hear of Heath Ledger's death on yesterday. I didn't really follow, follow his career, but I've seen a few of his films (I remember him in "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson), and it's just a tragic loss at such a young age. Especially with a young daughter. My prayers go out to his family...


  1. I'm so upset by this. I also wrote a blog and you and I oddly chose the same picture to use for the entry. I was a huge fan and he'll be greatly missed.

  2. what a hunk! may he rest in everlasting peace.

  3. I miss him. He was one of those people that you'd like to have dinner with. He was a great actor and I can't wait to see him as the joker. I really miss him and in honor of him I'm getting one of his self desigined tattoos. (The one from his right sholder representing the sun earth and moon.)