December 7, 2007

Super Cute & Fabulously Hip Holiday Gift Ideas!

I know I've said this before, but I am such a fan of all things "cute", so if something is really cute, I am probably already head over heels in love with it. Which is why I nearly flipped when I spotted these products over at Stylehive. What wonderful (and cute!) holiday gifts these would make! And to top it off, they're all available for under $20! Yay to stretching that holiday budget!


First of all, let me say that I am such a huge, ridiculous fan of anything from the Victoria's Secret PINK line. Which is why I would to receive Drenched in PINK Supersoft Body Lotion from Victoria's Secret, 1 for $12 or 2 for $20. Seriously, how cute is the container?! It's all pink and fabulous! Love it.


So cute! Cutesy little colorful boy shorts shaped into lollipop candy confections! Juicy Couture Lollipop Boy Shorts, $18 each. Available at Nordstrom.com.


And lastly, are these not the cutest little things you've seen in.. I don't know... EVER?! They're little washcloths! Washcloths shaped like cute, sweet little rolled up cakes! I cannot tell you how in love I am with these right now! Only $10 for 2 and available at Fredflare.com.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! The washcloths are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Victoria Secret!! I was actually just there yesterday and they have the cutest pajamas!! :]
    Have you ever visited www.shangby.com?? Check it out for some great deals on jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails