December 30, 2007

A Guide To Perfecting A Dramatic, Smoky Eye

The smoky eye trend is one that I don't think will ever completely fade away. A smoky eye is a dramatic eye. That being said, you probably want to practice it a couple 2, 3 times before debuting it at the New Year's Eve party if you haven't tried it before. Seriously. You don't want people laughing and whispering about you because you look like a raccoon. This is why I love the Smoky Eye Kit I recently got from Sephora. It has application tips and brushes to make acheiving this look so much easier. The dome smudge brush is my current fave. The look is most often done in grays, charcoals and blacks, but can also be done with browns, bronzes and even metallics. Check out the video below for a few tips & tricks!


The Smoky Eye Kit from Sephora (a $71 value, but you can get it for only $42!) I have it, and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. That was great! I forwarded to a girlfriend of mine who is trying a smokey eye for the first time. She said the video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails