November 30, 2007

Rihanna In Leopard Print.. Working. It. Out.


[Rihanna attending the Bambi Awards in Dusseldorf, Germany on Nov. 29.]
I can't even hate on her. Well, maybe just a little. I have to keep reminding myself that she's still very young. She's like what? 15? Anyhoo, the girl rarely misses a beat every time she steps out in one of these form fitting gowns. And anybody who can rock Herve Leger on a consistent basis like she does is alright in my book.

I'm soo seeing the treadmill and a few crunches in my future...

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, Riri is doing her thing. Btw, does she look hippy in the leopard, or is it just the pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look a little hippy in the leopard, but I think its the way she's posing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the leopard print dress would have looked better if it were knee length.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's looking like Cruella de Vil in that leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rihanna is gorgeous and to say that she will need a treadmill... you are stupid! that is why so many women are out trying to starve themselves and being unhealthy because of stupid talk like that. you should support your sister knowing that healthy is in... and this is coming from a thin, petite one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^

    "I'm soo seeing the treadmill and a few crunches in my future"..

    The poster is said "in MY future", she's not talking about Rihanna, she's talking about herself. Learn how to read more thoroughly before you spew out harsh words.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails