November 4, 2007

H&M Opens On Sunset Blvd. In Los Angeles

H&M, one of my fave budget retailers, (who always carries some of the cutest gear EVER at even better prices...) just opened a new store on November 1 on 8580 W Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles! They also have another Los Angeles store located inside the Beverly Center. H&M is must stop shopping whenever I'm on the east coast, so more store locations opening across the country is a fabulous thing!


Related story:
Roberto Cavalli launches at H&M November 8

7 comments:

  1. I'm psyched! I live right around the corner from the new H&M. And I love H&M's cutting-edge cool for the style-seeker on a budget. I've got a feeling this is gonna be dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beverly Center is SO 5 minutes ago, I hate going there. I cant wait to check it out!

    * HipCandyRocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H&M is one of my faves too. Stores are sprouting up all over SoCal - Pasadena, the Valley..This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tired of walking by 5 people in the same outfit that you're wearing on your way to work every morning? Want great affordable fashions at your fingertips? Visit www.artfulwears.com for unique fashions that stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for H&M in LA! I saw this on the julib.com(los angeles edition)....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was zooming down Sunset the other day, and thought I saw the H&M sign. Thanks for confirming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just got a new one here in Vancouver too yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails