November 19, 2007

Erin Fetherston For Target, So Cute & Girly!

I'm such a sucker for cutesy party dresses. Which is why I've already purchased this antique white chiffon and velvet Erin Fetherston mini dress ($45) from Target's newest GO! International line. It's so cute on! I've even already worn it to an appointment last week with a pair of shoes very similar to the ones the model has on. The only difference is that it was a little chilly here last week, so I added a pair of opaque black tights to the mix. Yeah. I think I turned a few heads that day. Fun times. I'm also planning on wearing it again over the coming holidays. It's a perfect holiday dress! Erin Fetherston has some of the cutest little holiday party dresses I've seen in a while in Target's GO! International line IMO, but here's a tip, I found her line to run a little small, so if you're planning on purchasing, you may want to go up a size. Or two.
Check out more of Erin Fetherston for Target here and here.

6 comments:

  1. hi.. you have a very informative entertaining blog. i hope we can exchange links with two of my PR4 blogs
    http://girls-101.blogspot.com
    http://celebrity-diseases.blogspot.com

    i hope you can drop by at my sites and leave me a comment if you agree to exchange links with me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the dress. Too bad my Target didn't have it :(

    I bought a few other pieces from the collection and tried on some of the dresses, and I'll probably go back soon to see if they have new stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me weird but I am not liking the dress or any in the line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon-
    You're not "weird" by any stretch! You're individual... we all are. Different people are gonna like different things, which is what makes us all fabulously unique!

    And I think uniqueness is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails