October 8, 2007

Packing To Move + My Birthday "Wishlist" Revealed!

We've been moving, which is why I've been M.I.A. for the last few days, and if any of you have moved before, then you know exactly what we're dealing with. Cleaning, separating stuff, packing, giving away stuff, throwing away stuff.. we still had unopened wedding gifts, and our wedding was back in 1995! It's been a LOT of work, and we're still not done, but enough about that, my birthday is this Friday (Oct. 12)! So the move will be temporarily interrupted.. at least for that special occasion. That being said, below is the birthday wishlist that I make a point to publish annually in an attempt to get the stuff I REALLY want for my birthday. This year I'm splitting it in half to accommodate my "champagne wishes & caviar dreams" list, and my "budget conscious, with a masters degree in finding cute items off the clearance rack" list. My 2008 birthday wishlist, parts 1 & 2 are below!

Champagne wishes...
1) The 2008 Range Rover Sport. Because I'm really a Jeep girl at heart! I currently drive the '06 Jeep Liberty, and I LOVE it. It's cute! And anybody who knows me, knows that I love all things cute. And the Jeep Liberty fits me like a glove. But the '08 Liberty is just not doing it for me. They're changing the body style, and to be quite honest... I'm not feeling it. So a shiny new luxury '08 Range Rover Sport (starting at only $58,500), you know, the one with the built-in beverage cooler (and I haven't decided which color yet...) would be a nice "next step" no?

2) A Christian Louboutin Shopping Spree! But I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want, is the fleshtone Very Prive peep toe platform with the cork toe in my size, 7.5 US ($640), which seems to be sold out everywhere. They're fabulous. So I'll settle for shopping for other Louboutin styles that are available.

3) A Pair of CHANEL Sunglasses. Filled with my prescription so that I can see and be stylish, lol!

4) An iPhone. Why not?

5) A mani/pedi/facial/massage. Because it's what a girl is supposed to do for herself on her birthday, right?

6) The HP Pavillion HDX Entertainment Notebook PC. With Intel Centrino Mobile Technology. You know, the one in the Jay-Z and the new Serena Williams commercials. Nice.

7) First class airfare to the Italian coast for my birthday dinner followed by dessert in the South of France. Yeah.

Budget Friendly...
1) An Old Navy gift card. Because they have some real nice items on clearance right now.

2) A Target gift card. I just purchased the cutest little Isaac Mizrahi Mary Jane heel there a couple weeks ago. I can ALWAYS find something cute in Target.

3) A Wal-Mart gift card. Because everything you think you need is probably in there.

4) A Walgreen's gift card. Because I've had a love affair with drug store makeup and magazine aisles for a long time now. And Walgreen's just happens to be my fave.

5) A Hancock Fabrics gift card. I make regular trips there about twice a week.

6) A Forever 21 gift card. Because who doesn't like cute gear at a cheap price?

7) A Starbucks gift card. Because Starbucks is delicious, liquid fuel.

There you have it! My 2008 birthday wishlist! Yay! Can't wait to see what I get! *sigh* Now, back off to finish packing...

5 comments:

fashion evolution said...

Speaking of old navy, I just picked up a great top on clearance that I'm wearing in Tuesays picture :)

http://myfashionevolution.blogspot.com/

swb said...

From one October birthday girl to another...I'm good for at least one item on the budget friendly list. Thanks for the choices!

Max said...

Maybe you should also think about having your wishlist on Wishpot.com ...

There a few benefits there: no need to keep lists manually anymore, your friends can reserve stuff, you can add things you like from anywhere on the web or the real world (using your cell phone). Makes things easier for everybody!

Chanel said...

Thanks Max! I'm gonna check it out.. and I certainly appreciate the tip.

mcqueen said...

The 2008 Range Rover Sport is really an eye candy.. a well-designed and finely sculpted sheet metal from top to toe.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails