October 12, 2007

It's My Birthday!

My apologies for the lack of posts.. we're still moving. But enough about that... because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Woo-hoo! Yay! October 12 should really be a national holiday IMO. My day started with phone calls and texts from my friends and family wishing me Happy Birthday, but the funniest and most memorable phone call came from my 3 year old nephew, who is also my godchild... he and his sister called together, but when he got on the phone, he said, "Happy Birthday!!! Who is this???" Lol! Too funny. Anyways, I'm gonna spend my day chillaxing and treating myself, which translates to absolutely NO MOVING TODAY, and hopefully go out tonight for a lovely dinner & maybe a movie *hint, hint*.

Hoping ya'll have a fabulous day too!
Chanel

6 comments:

Chloe said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Nichelle said...

Happy Birthday Chanel!!!

My bday is the 25th!

Anonymous said...

It's my birthday. appy Birthday

swb said...

From one October birthday celebrant to another - Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Chanel said...

Thanks ya'll!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails