October 2, 2007

Beautiful Nude Sandals...

Does anyone know who makes these nude sandals? I must know! SJP wore them on the set of the "Sex & The City" movie in Manhattan on October 1st, and they're FABULOUS! I'm going to seriously have to strain to focus on the plot of this film because between the fab clothes and shoes being showcased, my attention is going to be heavily split. But back to the nude shoe, or better yet, a nude heel can give off the illusion of a longer leaner leg. A nude heel, and it doesn't matter if you need a pale nude, a suntan bronze or a brown nude, these heels magically blend into your skin tone and elongate your leg, and I'm telling you, I must have a pair! It doesn't matter if it's a pump, a peep toe, or a fab sandal like SJP's, a pair of nude shoes (you could coordinate them with anything...) just seems like a staple that every woman should have in her closet.

I have no doubt that you guys can identify the designer of SJP's sandal because you've come through successfully twice before! Remember this dress, and this jacket? See what I mean? No doubt it can be done. Browse more "nudes" in some fabulously rich hues below:


Top row, l. to r.: Cynthia Rowley Trader, $183, Pelle Moda Xcite, $147 (my personal fave), Nine West Vidamarie, $78
Bottom row, l. to r.: Guiseppe Zanotti, $598, DKNY "Stacie", $198, Via Spiga "Rhob", $168.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the nude sandal, it looks so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whole-heartedly agree with the importance of a nude shoe. I always keep a pair of nude pumps in my shoe wardrobe. Not only do they make your legs look miles long, they go with any color outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good collection of shoes..I love wearing
    nude shoes.It looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck the sandales
    that purse was the first thing I looked at wow.
    that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails