August 24, 2007

Venus Williams Launches Clothing Line. The Celebrity Clothing Line Trend Continues..


Tennis superstar Venus Williams announces the launch of her new athletic shoe and apparel line "Eleven" at a press conference held at Steve & Barry's in Manhattan Mall on August 23, 2007 in New York City. Venus will be wearing pieces from her line during her competition in the U.S. Open, which begins on August 27, 2007 in New York City. "Eleven" will be featured exclusively at clothing retailers Steve & Barry's, with the complete clothing line available in November of 2007.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like and I will buy pieces from her line. Go VENUS!

Ondo Lady said...

I will not be rushing out to buy it because I am not a fan of the way she dresses.

Joo said...

i just wrote a blog on celebrity designers as well, come check it out :) i probably won't be shopping for any of her pieces from her collection ... personally not my style.

but, interesting, it seems like everyone is launching their own line :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that she's launched her own athletic line... After all, she's advertised for other sports companies, why not do it for herself? She's a true champion! She's faced adversity throughout her entire career, and still manages to comes out on top! I think Venus is versatile enough to have a little bit for everyone in her line for those of us who don't wish to dress 'over the top' and for those of us who do. :-) I hope she does exactly what she did at Wimbledon, on US soil at the US open! GO VENUS!

swb said...

I admire Venus' accomplishments so I will defintely check it out.

sharlessti said...

Hello, This is just what I have been waiting for. I already have a coat with matching pants from her first collection, I purchased from Wilson's Leather. I hope you will be doing more of this. I just adore two piece
sets. I will purchase a sports set to show off in the summer of 2008. Thank you so much Venus you rock.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails