August 15, 2007

Cute For Fall


Even though it's been 100 degrees and above here where I live for the last 10 days (that's ridiculously hot), I'm still gonna kick off my "Cute For Fall" series. It's my window shopping series where I showcase the things that I think are super cute for the upcoming fall season. First off, this Mike & Chris Graham Jacket ($196). While it's not the most bargain piece, the "cute" quotient for this jacket is very high. It's not too heavy and not too light, it's just right for a transitional fall weather season. And it's machine washable! Fabulous.

3 comments:

Nik said...

Wow, this is FAB-U-LOUS!

VertigoVirgo said...

That's cute, I think Urban Outfitters has somthing comparable to that, but with a naru collar.

I like you site! :)

Sarah P ;-) said...

This is a GREAT jacket! lol @ "cute quotient"!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails