July 3, 2007

Style Verdict: Classic Sneaks

Some of the girliest girls will still rock a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars or their inspired counterparts. I currently own a pair in red, heather grey, and black. You get automatic "cool points" for just owning and sporting a pair IMO. I think that they have a casually dressed down but still very "cool-like-that" vibe to them. I like to wear mine with jeans, shorts and even t-shirt dresses. Why? Because I'm cool like that, lol! But I'd like to know what you think about this sneaker look. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

9 comments:

  1. Though I am a fan of the ultrachic stiletto, I still love chucks. They are my sneaker of choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked Converse sneakers, I don't know why. So that makes me against the look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like zahra, converse is not really my cup of tea either. i think it is the white semi-circle that puts me off lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look cute on little feet... but on people like me (*ahem* size 11s), not so much. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently rocking my converse all stars in a metallic bronze w/black tuxedo pants and beater. This is a staple for me it's classic with a little funk inspiration thanks to the metallic.


    K.C. Loves the Chuck Taylor's

    ReplyDelete
  6. converse are amazing. :D
    i currently have a pair of black hi-tops which i wear almost every day, with just about anything.
    then again, im in high school, so that would make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chucks are just universal and timeless. They look good on almost anyone. They are just the symbol for a nonchalant attitude. Plus they easily come in tons of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ABSOLUTELY LUV MY CHUCKS! I HAVE THREE PAIR [2 OF WHICH DONT FIT NO MORE BUT...]IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BUY A CONVERSE FRANCHISE WHICH I PLAN TO DO WHEN I GROW UP... THAT AND DESIGN FOR CONVERSE!!!!!!
    CANT LIVE W/O MY CHUCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I STILL have and wear my Converse sneakers from back in high school.

    Combine with an Aeropostale shirt and faded jeans and you got a casual beach-y look for the winter.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails