July 25, 2007

Amerie Reads Hip Candy!

Ok, not really. Well, honestly... I don't know. I mean she could read Hip Candy right? That would certainly explain why she's sporting one of the GAP shirt dresses that I just posted about a few days ago. That's it! Amerie read that blog post and was so moved and inspired by it, that she went right out to her nearest GAP store and bought a dress. Yep. That's exactly what I think happened. Want one of your own just like it? Get it here.


  1. That girls got the leg game on lock. check out her new video "gotta work" for proof.

  2. I don't even need to see the video... These pics make me glad I wore pants today!... She put my long legs to shame! I need to work on these pronto...This makes no dawgonne sense!

    Cute dress, too! I didn't see one in maternity sizes though... :-(

    On another note.... Can somebody PLEASE find me those glasses she's wearing! Seriously.

  3. I LOVE THIS DRESS!! I've been looking all over blogs for it. Nowww.. where can I find a nice pair of nude shoes!!!!!