1. My current indulgences are a) Dove rich dark chocolates with chocolate creme accompanied with a glass of red, b) the cheese danish or the banana loaf with a non-fat latte from Starbucks, and c) shelled pistachio nuts with a cup of ice.
2. When I travel, I've got the lightweight packing thing down to a science. I hardly ever check my bag. It's always small enough to carry on. Plus the airlines are getting notorious for losing all your gear, and that's so not cool with me.
3. I have just about every type of exercise DVD imaginable. From low-impact, to high, to weight-training, to pilates, to yoga, to dance, to jumping rope to interval training. I pop them in on occasion when I feel the urge, but the key is consistency.
4. My hair is the longest its been in a good long while. It's long enough to frighten me at times. It's a new sensation that's taking some getting used to. I'll feel it on my back on occasion and swat at it (not realizing it's only my hair..) because it feels like something's crawling on me back there.
5. I love designer clothing, but I also think that comfy sweats and warm socks are a GIFT from GOD.
6. I am a prescription eyeglass and contact lens wearer.
7. I think the person who invented audiobooks is a friggin' genius. I like to read, but I'd much rather listen to a long book and complete it in a couple days time, and then listen to it again if I'm so inclined.