July 16, 2007

Cute Summertime Look


Nicole Sherzer...ling, umm.. the lead singer chick from the Pussycat Dolls attended the Rock & Republic 5 year anniversary blowout in Santa Monica over the weekend. And to be honest, I rarely pay any attention to her, (not really a huge Pussycat Dolls fan...) but when I saw her in this pic, I thought she looked summertime cute. If I were wearing this cutesy white dress, I'd need it to be an inch or two longer (for the city), but for a beach party, which is where she was, I think it's perfect as a dress or a swimsuit coverup. What do ya'll think?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! @ your attempt at her last name!

    I totally agree... this is a definite cute, not tryin too hard to be fab, but really quite fab, look right here.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails