June 8, 2007

Style Verdict: Summer Plaid Short Shorts


I think that these are a cute look for summer. You could make it into a cute weekend look or a cool vacation look, it's just a neat, casual look to try when the temperatures are hot. The key to wearing short shorts is to go up a size. Or two. Or more. This'll give your shorts a more relaxed and easy fit instead of them being so exact. But I know that some of you still may not be sold, which is why I want to know what you really think about this look. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.


Splurge (above): Vince Laundered Plaid Cuff Shorts, $109
Steal:
American Eagle Madras Roll Up Short, $35

Source Source

12 comments:

  1. I like them, but longer for me. I have thin legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these shorts.. sadly I have an odd shape so I can never wear shorts without getting a freakin front wedgie, and I'm not big at all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love madras shorts. I too would like a little longer style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shorts...SAY YOUR WORD www.sayyourword.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid, but short plaid shorts look an awful lot like men's boxers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them but don't know what kind of top to wear with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous-
    If you didn't want to go with fitted tops like Vanessa Mannillo is sporting, how about looser, more relaxed tops like this one from Old Navy, or this Theory top from Shopbop.com. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE them. Can't wait to not be fat and pregnant so I can get me some. I also like them slim and to the knee as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these frikkin shorts....ARE THE WORSE!!! give it up, plzzzzzzzzz give it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them...longer also. Just bought a pair for the schoolyear.:D And everyone who criticizes might want to do spellcheck and not use chatspeak to be taken seriously...just a word of advice...:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THEM! They add pattern/color to an otherwise plain outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Them! I have a pair that are purple white and blue that I bought because they were the only shorts i could find that fit right at the beginning of the summer,and I wear them all the time! usually with a plain colored tank top in purple blue white or black. I've also worn them with poka dots, which if done right can look super cute!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails