May 24, 2007

Style Verdict: White Lacy Mini Dresses

TOTALLY feeling this white lace mini dress trend right now. It's effortless chic at its best IMO. Perfect for summer. I want one! But after finding out the not so bargain prices of the ones pictured (Britney in Philip Lim, $396, Mischa in Juicy Couture, $328, and Kate in Ella Moss, currently SOLD OUT at $158) I think I'll look into making one. Mini dresses are the business this season! I'm loving 'em! But don't let my excitement about this trend cloud your judgement, lol! I really wanna know what you think about the trend. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would YOU wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.


Click the button below to browse and shop for some fabulous white dresses over at eDressMe!

Click here for great dresses at eDressMe.com

6 comments:

  1. White dresses are always appealing, and specially in this summer season! I love all the three of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig it! Cute & Comfy = Great Clothes!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with! Ever thought of creating a Maternity line?.... Just throwin' out some thoughts here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't belive the Britney picture - she actually looks good for once! I love Philip Lim, though, his dresses are just gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute and Comfy.. you can also find very cute ones at Old Navy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely a nessecity 4 every girl's wardrobe. i have one too :]. its a classic so it'll never go out of style and its a cute look. although, make sure 2 find the best dress 4 ur body type.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails