April 24, 2007

Serena Williams Looking... Pretty?

Serena Williams in NYC on 4/24/07 announcing her renewed partnership with VICK'S

When I first saw these pics of Serena, I was shocked! Shocked I tell you. What happened to the extreme crispiness? Her hair is the best I've seen on her in a while! Her whole situation is completely moisturized! There's a softness to her face! She's the epitome of a LADY! Who is the stylist responsible for Serena's 180 degree turnaround for the better! I need your name girl! Or.. dude. Whoever you are, BRAVA!!! Now hopefully she'll keep it up...

10 comments:

  1. YOU ARE TOO FUNNY, BUT TRUE THO. I THINK THE HAIR IS polished SINCE IT IS A WIG. BUT SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN USUAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ Well she's messed up a few wigs in her day. I hope she holds on to, and takes good care of this one.

    And you're right Chanel... WHOMEVER is behind this miracle of a transformation should get a Nobel Peace Prize or something... And stick around, b/c we all know Miss Serena needs ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a good look for her. Go Serena....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate Purse JunkieFri Apr 27, 11:37:00 AM 2007

    I think her brilliance as a tennis player more than make up for her, hum... fashion misteps! She looks great though! I'll second the brava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chanel
    Serena's wearing a Catharine (sp?)Malandrino dress from the Spring 2007 collection. I love this dress and the fit.

    I'm loving Serena's new style...and I hope she keeps it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but no matter what she wears she still looks like a man in drag to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I not for tennis, Oh my God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! for got.....lol....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ill def wife her , if given the chance. Such a strong and amaazing black female.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hair it looks sleek and cool. It is amazing what happens when women drop all the props and stick closely to their natural looks.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails