February 27, 2007

Workin' It! ANTM Cycle 8! Here We Go Again...

Am I crazy?! I had to ask myself that right after I agreed to do this again. I didn't even do the full season last season, and let me tell you, it was harder work than I thought, but fulfilling nonetheless. That being said, yes, America's Next Top Model Cycle 8 Castoffs will be interviewed right here at Hip Candy once again, and for a full season this time! Yes indeed.


Click the pic below to revisit my interviews from ANTM Cycle 7.

6 comments:

Sarah B ;-) said...

Who's excited??? MEEE!! MEE!!!
*waving my hand in the air like a school girl*

I always have high expectations for this show. REALLY looking forward to this.

Looks like a spunky bunch that will butt heads... It's gonna be a blast!!!

Miss Chi Chi said...

Congrats girl on landing ANTM Cycle 8 interviews! Can't wait to hear what these girls have to say.

Keep doing your thing girl!

Juicy said...

Congrats! I can't wait.

Keli said...

Contratulations! You did an awesome job last cycle...can't wait!

Chanel said...

Thanks ya'll!

nitabita said...

*in my best Ron voice*

Yes indeed.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails