February 2, 2007

NYC Fall Fashion Week: BCBG Max Azria


















BCBG Max Azria displayed their Fall Presentation earlier this afternoon, and in this presentation, BCBG used lots of taupes, blacks, grey's and off white, mostly dark and muted tones in this offering, but honestly speaking, the colors and the silhouettes together all felt a bit dreary to me. So as big a fan as I am of this label, I have to say, in my best Michael Kors taping an episode of "Project Runway" imitation... sadly, I was "underwhelmed". Once again, I'm preferring their Spring collection over the Fall.

Click pics for a better view of the looks I liked best from this collection.
Click to see a few flicks from the BCBG Spring Collection.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%. I love BCBG and I guess I was expecting more from them. Sorry to say but the Max Azria show is one of my least favorite so far...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails