February 26, 2007

I ♥ Rebecca Taylor...

Designer Rebecca Taylor has a "girlie" style that I'm surprisingly drawn to. I'm really into dresses right now for some reason! And Rebecca has some of the cutest little Spring baby doll's that I've seen so far. A couple of my fave pieces from her Spring offering at Revolve Clothing is her water floral chiffon ruffle neck dress in vermeer, and her ruffle cardi in moody blue. She's not one of the most budget friendly designers, but she definitely has some of the cutest little pieces for Spring. Check her out! {Click the pic above to see her full Spring offering at Revolve Clothing}

1 comment:

Sarah B ;-) said...

Okay, yea, so now you've given me another un-affordable obsession.

I'm really liking her clothes!

I'm gonna have to keep on eye out for the Sales that go on Clearance that go on Closeout prices!!! LOL... Cute, but OUCH on my wallet! :-)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails