January 9, 2007

Style Verdict: Spring '07 Trend-Primary Colors

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but I'm loving this color trend for spring! I've already purchased some of that green, and I plan on getting some yellow, red, pink and purple too! And I love that [green] Stella McCartney dress btw! There's nothing like color to add some punch to the black, tan, navy and grey that's probably already crowding most of our closets. And if you're still thinking that color is a bit too much for you, how about trying it on a smaller scale, like a shoe, purse or a scarf? I love it! But that's just me, I wanna know what you think about this bright color trend for Spring '07. Do YOU love it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

Photo source
Photo: [left to right, Stella McCartney (green); Fendi (hot pink); Moschino (red); Etro (yellow)]

Click the link below to browse and shop for bright colored dresses over at Couture Candy!
CoutureCandy

2 comments:

  1. I love red...glad to see that it's in for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the PERFECT oppportunity for me to break away from the multitude of non-color in my wardrobe!

    I have a cute green dress that reminds me of photo #1... Hopefully I'm on the right track....:-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails